Olof Mellberg

A GREAT start to the day. I get an email from my friend Graham Perry to confirm that Lorna Mclelland, player liaison officer from Aston Villa’s training ground has sent an Olof Mellberg shirt. Olof, jag tackar så hemskt mycket. Det var snällt. (A little thank you in his native Swedish if he is reading this!) So thanks to Lorna, Graham and Olof for getting my day off well. (Graham also forwarded more photos from my visits to Villa and Birmingham City . Enjoy!

Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg
Olof MellbergTalking about enjoyment, it was a tough day in the saddle. First the short trip to Accrington where I was well received by one of the smallest clubs on my journey and then on to another Premiership club just down the road at Blackburn Rovers. After the excellent hopitality I had received all over Lancashire (Preston, Bolton, Wigan, Bury and Burnley), I was delighted that their colleagues at Ewood Park also found time to welcome me and show me around the stadium. Yes, special thanks to Rob Gill from their press office who made a special trip all the way from Ribchester to host me. Much appreciated.
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...